Saturday, May 10, 2008

Happy Birthday To Me!

I turn 24 today. Whoo hoo! Gonna get a good... 7 and a half hours of sleep, go to the flea market, hopefully pick up some old random ass comic books, come home read those and the back pile I'm starting to build and hopefully play Halo 3 online with some friends all night.

Been reading quite a few comics lately that I acquired. About halfway through Cable & Deadpool. Deadpool is easily one of the greatest characters ever, in spite of his rather... unsavory creation. Stupid Rob Liefield.

If you don't have Rob, here's a very good 40 Reasons you should! And to wash that taste out of your brain I've got perhaps the single best page out of Cable and Deadpool so far! From issue 20, where Deadpool is clashing with Black Mamba, Asp and Diamondback (the B.A.D. Girls!) over a thievery commission. Mamba did her magic and made Deadpool lapse into his darkest fantasy... Which was apparently giving old Nate AKA Cable a rub down on a tropical beach. lol This follows as he wakes up and they all realize somebody has pre-burgled the item they both were hired to get.

Oooh, looks like the Deadpool solo series is all finished downl- I mean, is here...

...

Deadpool made me do it. Support comics, buy them if you can! I do, I swear!

-Mike

3 comments:

Pi_3.14159... said...

Yay Deadpool!

Anonymous said...

Eewww, scabrous wing wong...
Happy birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!