Wednesday, March 12, 2008

If You Don't Beat It, Play It

Hopefully going to make it out o Hobby League on Monday over in Berkley. I'd get back too late for a bus ride home so my only hope is to convince a friend of mine to become a new player and go with me. And get him a deck to play. Fun! Commence Operation: New Player!

If I do go, here's what I'm intending to play. In gold fishing it's hitting for over 44 every time on turn 5, 9 out of 10 times. Even hit 74 once. The idea came about after getting stabbed by Elektra, Masterless Assassin at the City Champs, as you can read about below, and really wanting to play something with Dr. Doom in it.

4x Frank Drake, Nightstalker

4x Tania Belinskya <> Red Guardian, Cold Warrior

2x Black Panther, King of Wakanda
4x Dr. Doom, Richard's Rival

4x Elektra, Masterless Assassin
4x Samantha Parrington <> Valkyrie, Chooser of the Slain

1x Quicksilver, Terrigenesis Rebirth

2x Mindtap Mechanism

4x Combat Reflexes
4x Flying Kick
4x Mob Mentality
4x Crackshot
4x Rabbit Fire (EDIT: I would later realize even double swinging I should just use 4x Beatdown.)
4x Lust For Power
4x Enemy of My Enemy
3x Wild Ride
4x Pathetic Attempt

-Mike

0 comments: