Sunday, March 16, 2008

Busy Busy Bee

So, I've been kinda busy with various writing projects most of the week and haven't finished the next part of my article like I wanted too, but that's okay because I'd rather take my time and do it right rather than rush it out.

Sadly I won't make it to Hobby League tomorrow. Couldn't get the BART fare together and probably didn't have a ride home anyway. I don't fancy a 9 mile walk home after 10PM, not that I live in a bad part of town or would even have to walk through a bad part of town... More because I don't want to walk 9 miles anywhere ever! lol

C'est la vie. I did e-bay up some cards though. I guess I could have paid for BART with that money. :( Whoops! Guess I got ahead of myself.

-Mike

1 comments:

tchalla said...

I'm not sure where to buy the sleeves online. I can get them for you from over here if you tell me in advance when you'll be around my way :)